">'); win.document.writeln(''); win.document.writeln(''); }

The Indefinite Article.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

A friend of mine's house was destroyed by fire last night.

The cause? A rag soaked in linseed oil, that combusted spontaneously.

Fortunately they were awoken by a fire-alarm and managed to escape safely, with their pets.

So, check your alarms people! I have a tendency to pull the pilas out of mine because I constantly set them off when I cook. Also, beware the rag soaked in linseed oil! Dispose of it properly!


  • that is horrible. whose home was it?

    By Blogger todd, at 7:52 AM  

  • that is terrible
    i am so sorry
    do they need help?

    By Blogger CarolinaDivina, at 9:52 AM  

  • they have Farmer's insurance and are being well taken care of.

    By Blogger pablo, at 10:23 AM  

  • I can't imagine losing everything like that...Just gone. Glad to hear that they're taken care of.

    By Blogger JP, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home